Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Anybody home?

Gosh, it's been almost 4 years since my last post. Crazy!

And a lot of CRAZY things happened the last 4 years. Yeah, Covid-19 happened. It turned our life upside down. Alhamdulillah, I've been fully vaccinated since early August. So does my family. We've had our shares of 'missed' events with Covid19, I had two swab tests the past 1.5 years. My hubby's kampung kena PKPD from 25/8/2021 till 7/9/2021 and alhamdulillah both my hubby and mother in law is negative.

I am still working from home since June, 90% of the time I'm at Mama's house. Bosan dok rumah sendiri sorang2. And oh ya, my sister got herself two cats, Snowy and Kukis.Malas nak godek gambar. Dah 4 tahun tak ber blog kut haha.

Let's hope this writing mojo will continue, and bukan angan2 kosong for the next 4 years pulak nanti. Berapa kali tukar password dah 😊🙆

 Selamat Hari Merdeka, Malaysia! Get well soon 💓

No comments: