Sunday, January 28, 2007

Boyz II Men..LIVE

It was S.U.P.E.R.B!!...I enjoyed myself last night with hubby and 2 of my friends. At first, aku ingat hubby tu akan buat hal - sitting feeling bored and will make excuses to go out smoking every now and then..but he turns out ok..he was with me throughout the concert and was the one who asked me to standup when all the crowd were dancing away, plus he took video recordings of songs that I love..macam tak percaya je he will do all this coz I had to force him to go when one of our friends could not make it..I love u to bits la, B!

Saw familiar faces, saw family friend, students (of course aku buat dek je :P), saw Sonya's cousin, saw anak Dato' K yg no 2 yg handsome tu (Boyz II Men actually announced on the stage that the song 'A Song for Mama' tu is dedicated by anak Dato K tu for his mother, Tengku Zawiyah, sweet kan?), ada one of my friend punya student said Anuar Zain was also there! Aku tak nampak la plak, kalau nampak, sah2 dah kena grab ajak ambik gambO..aiyOo Amy. Last night, I was practically singing (read : screaming out of tune) with my friends to the lyrics of the songs. Hati saya sungguh cair bila diaorg nyanyi 'On bended knees' and 'I'll make love 2 you'... I just hate all the women at front stage yg dapat ticket free and dapat bunga yg dibaling oleh Boyz II Men..oh, especially yg dapat pelukan dia..I hate hate hate..and so jealous! Heheheh. Geram dan jealous je sebenarnya..

The journey down was a bit scary coz kabus tebal giler..if it is left for me to drive, I wouldn't dare. That's why la I drag hubby along, remember? The moment spent in Genting brought back memory for the two of us coz the last time I went to Genting was like 5-6 years ago, when we were best friends and we went to Genting together with 6 other friends..went with 2 cars, and hubby was also the one driving and me beside him. Many things have changed in Genting, so do us. 6 years back, he was driving with me beside him as best friends and last night, 6 years later, still driving with me beside him as his wife..sheeSh, mula la nak angau. I blame it all to Boyz II Men..heehhe even before I go to sleep last night, I was playing back the videos in my Olympus and had a huge grin on my face when I close my eyes. Definitely, a night to remember.

Okay, here are the pictures taken. Gimme some time to learn how to put my videos as youtube to be posted here, den sungguh tak reti. Pictures kat bawah ni pun ada yg tak berapa elok coz sometimes aku tak reti nak set kan mode dia while taking pictures in dark conditions (dlm Arena of Stars tu). Camera baru kan, banyak kena belajar (read : malas nak buka manual)...I'm sure Zied's photos are much better..haven't seen it as she hasn't blog about it yet, besok kot. Oh ya, I forgot to bring my sweater and also prepare his sweat shirt, luckily my friend bawak extra shawl. It was freezing cold last night.. sian my dear dah le pakai short sleeves shirt, aku nak hug dia pun dia malu (aku kan kawin Kampung Boy..dia tak suka PDA aaahaha)...enjoy the pictures!


Will load more tomorrow..sungguh sakit jiwa saya dgn photo bucket yg slow nih :P


5 comments:

Zetty said...

hahahaha, tergelak makcik baca bab kampung boy. kampung boy pun okeh apa, sweet ok temankan u pegi tgk concert tu.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe Zetty..tu nama timangan dia. Dia tak marah pun, dia kata dia bangga jadik kampung boy. I called him the Black Kampung Boy..sbb dia gelap hihi kejam kan aku. Tu la dia, aku pun tak sangka dia well behaved mlm tu :P

Anonymous said...

amy...kampung boy ker..bantal peluk boy.. heheheheheh ;P

Anonymous said...

bantal peluk boy tu dah pasti ah Hiemash ehehhe, semua dia la..bantal nangis ku, supirku, tukang hibur, tukang lawak, semua dia sapu :P

Z.Y. said...

your pics are definitely better than mine la beb. aku mlm tu sibuk singing along, dancing and taking videos. and like u, i still dono how to upload the videos onto PC.. tak payah la kot.