Friday, April 13, 2007

Finally, the weekend..

Well, managed to finished 95% of the work..macam tak sangka gak... so the remaining 5% of the work will be delivered on Monday, the little details.. I still bring back some files with me to be checked over the weekend..yeah, me the freako.

My body is aching like hell ( I so want a spa right now)but never mind, I'll be sleeping in the car kejap lagi while he drive. At least, I get to spend the weekend with him and still be able to also do some work. Am leaving for LCCT in 15 minutes time to pick his sister up from Sabah and we'll head to Pahang right after. Entah pukul berapa la nak sampai Pahang..

Have a nice weekend people.. :)

No comments: