Monday, July 09, 2007

Tagged for charity

Oh yeah, I've been tagged again, by Kak Nomee... I've read about this tag from some other blog, at first rasa skeptical gak la..me as always thinking to myself "Betul ke ni?". Nevertheless, I took the time to read about Mr Idham and yeah, his blog is cool ok? And niat dia sangat la murni.. of course, I'm doing this tag happily..:D

Simple rules : If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme -more on completing the sentences given by the tag/meme owner. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. By doing this tag/meme you are contributing rm127 (by Mr Idham) to the
Darul Izzah Orphanage

Okehh..rule sets, here are my answers:

1. A person is only as good as his/her words

2. Friendship is always one of the many things I treasure
3. To love is to give and take
4. Money makes me happy and worry at the same time ;P
5. I miss my parents at this moment, they're not back from Perlis yet
6. My way of saying I care is by preparing hubby's work clothes every morning, every single day, from his shirt to his pair of stockings heheheh
7. I try to spread love and happiness by trying to be more courteous irregardless of age n race
8. Pick the flowers when you're feeling hopeless and down
9. To love someone is to accept his weakness and strength as he completes you
10. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder (cliche kan?)
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was my great life as a student in SGGS, Penang
12. When I was twenty one, I remember my first break-up..am glad I got rid of him :D
13. I am most happy when surrounded by loved ones - friends and family
14. Nothing makes me happier than having Mr Zul by my side, to share my happiness n sorrow
15. If I can change one thing, I will change our Malaysian drivers mind set.
16. If smiles were an indication of happiness then I think I should smile more (org selalu cakap aku susah nak senyum...aiyooo, how la)
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could be more polite and courteous towards each other
18. If you want to succeed then you have to work smart and pray hard..(isk ok ke sentence?)
19. Money is not everything but I don't mind having tons of cash with me to pay my debts :D
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is during my akad nikah..it would be great if I could experience being pregnant and giving birth
21. I smile when he sent me silly and funny smses, especially waktu memujuk
22. When I am happy, I became a better person to be around with :D
23. If only I don't have to work, then I'll be happier spending my time reading books on the beach E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y
24. The best thing I did yesterday was cooked for my inlaws and seeing them eating and finishing it up - mission accomplished eheheh
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"For dummies : Rude questions to avoid asking"
26. One thing I must do before I die is perform haj when I can afford it, insyallah..
27. Doing this meme, I feel like I should be thankful at what God has given me so far

Okeh, sudah siap.. I'm just tagging 2 of my friends yg baru start blogging - Juliah and Normi. The rest bleh la buat kalau rasa nak buat. Mr Idham had already set a maximum number/date for this meme/tag contributions, but nevertheless, you can still do it in the name of doing it for fun coz this tag made me think (very hard!) as well as refreshing my memory to the good old times..

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

di.di said...

selamat hari isnin to you too!!

Amy said...

Hah? Seketul je yg comment hari ni? sedihnya :( keh keh, I love you extra today la Diva *mowahs* eheheh.