Sunday, September 02, 2007

A fun but tiring weekend

As expected, I spent Friday doing laundry, reading novels (plural ye) and sleep.. abis revenge la konon. Oh, I managed to spend 1 hour going to M.ydin Subang to buy tray cloth as per instruction by boss for the graduation day as well as looking for a gift for our emcee who is resigning. Why do I offer myself to buy all those things pun tak tau..

Saturday, our all-girls outing day which I was looking forward to since the past one week. Beyond expectation I must say. Some of the girls could not make it due to other plans, paham le kan long weekend..so I only expected to meet Raff, Zied and Inn jek. But at the last minute Kak Dills kata she might dropped by too.

Konon-konon aku dah kelam kabut takut terlambat, I managed to arrive at I.KEA by 10.20am. Parking was a breeze and by 10.25am I've secured a spot in the restaurant. Called Raff n Zied. Then called Kak Dilla, she said she's on her way...waHhh terus hati berbunga riang coz I didn't expect that she will be able to make it - and to add to the excitement, Inn also said she's on the way and my oh my, Zetty is also coming...wah gitu.


Picture taken by Cik Zetty

So there we were, Kak Dills, Raff, Inn, Zied and Zetty chatting & yakking away..and of course laughter. My first meet up with Zetty and oh gosh, she is so funny...pipi aku sakit ok sbb asyik gelak dan gelak lagi. After one plate of Daim cake, yummy meatballs (berapa ek, 10 ke 12), 2 bottles of mineral water (Spritzer of course, ngada kan?) aku dah rasa sengkak gila. Kak Dilla had to leave early coz she's catching a movie in M.Valley (next time kena duduk lama sket tau?)...we continue the fun to The C.urve and of course the flea market. Pergh panas tapi hati sejuk dgn kepala gila diaorg ni. I didn't find anything to buy, but ada orang-orang itu beli handbag la, beli earrings la, beli sepit rambut bunga la...terus pakai plak tuh :D

It's Zied's turn to leave and only left for Raff, Inn, Zetty and me to continue the madness to the C.urve - they shop for clothes, again takde size for me, so I just wait and watch. Serious la bila teringat balik, aku mmg senyum sorang2 pikir gelagat diaorg ni - and I enjoyed it.


Graduation day - should have brought my O.lympus. I hate pictures taken by my S.ony Ericsson - gelap.

Today - the graduation day. Penat betis semalam bersambung ke hari nih. Balik je memang flat - beyond words. I like what I wear today, Mama suruh tailor tu buat baju kurung moden. Lipat susun kain tu kat belakang tengah, and lengan baju ala-ala mermaid (ye ke?)..so hari ni aku rasa ala-ala mermaid/ikan duyung. Walaupun sebenarnya I know I looked more like a whale or dugong, yg penting aku confident aku rasa aku lawa hari ni..ahahah. Bak kata Inn, kita mesti confident and bak kata Zetty, jgn over-confident..maknanya kena ada balance. Betul kan?

Baju konon mermaid

So, we shall meet again during Ramadhan if I.KEA decides to offer their RM15 buffet again? Tak janji ye bebehs, I might not be around to organize it. Kita try wokeh?

Roger and out.. besok tak keje kut :D

Mental Note : Kena grab pictures from others ni, I only managed to snap a few.

10 comments:

Sweettooth said...

bestnyer keluar dgn galfrens kan? dah lama didn't do so..hmm...perhaps fasting month or after raya must organise one lah :)

cpj said...

pergh! cekap! hari ahad penat2 tu pun siap sempat update blog tuuu!!!!

anyway amy! twas fun! thanks for organizing it. ko mmg BEST!

Zetty said...

i lap u, amy!!

Z.Y. said...

beshhhhhhh!

cikpeej plak organise utk buka posa nanti hehee

thankyouverymuch

Amy said...

Nina - Mmg..sekali-sekala kuar all girls, kuar habis tanduk dan taring masing2..ahaks. It was a stress-reliever! But of course, must have good company like them la...

Cik Pi - *Libas rambut walaupun sket* well you know me...cekap maaa. Organizer kena sampai awal maa, lepas ni ko plak ah..penat ah. Tima kasih sbb cakap aku best..huhuhu, hilang stress hari ni (Aku tak keje :p)

Zetty - wah! Tak serik ke? Yeayy! I lap u toooOO, three, four..:D

Zied - U left early! Ko patut tengok diaorg kat Curve lepas ko blah.. diaorg buli aku ok?? Sampai merah muka aku..

di.di said...

minat ahh ngan awek 2nd from right @ first pic tu.. bleh mintak pon number tak... cun gile babeng...

Amy said...

Zal - Bukan saja cun..sexy lak tu tapi maintain sopan santun (dia kata la dia sopan santun ahaks). Nak nombor dia? Call En Rahim ye? :D

Inn said...

ala... mana ada buli. If buli then you would have bought something oso. Thanks for including me :) hehe! i penat gila kat Curve tu. beg pun main drag aje. tee hee

Owh! I especially like Pijah doing the ballerina twirl in the changing room pakai summer dress.

nak cakap lurve2 ni macam malu la plak. ahaks!

Amy said...

Inn - Buli yg kelakar takpe.. you know what, I still smile kalau teringatkan korang bertiga kat changing room tu..*huge grin*. I didn't find anything that I really like kut, takde size plak tuh. Iyer, aku pun suka masa Cik Pijah do the ballerina twirl..cute ok? And Zetty dok kibas2 seluar baru tuh..and you with your dress pose. I would kill to have your body ok and those assets!!

Unknown said...

OYE PEGI TAK AJAK AKU.............