Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Been tagged again..are you for real??

OMG! I've been tagged again...ehehhe this time by one of the TEKBES geng, Kak Dilla.

Wokeh, baca bleh...kutuk, jangan...(macam la aku tahu pun kalau korang kutuk.. :D)

Layer One: On the Outside
Name: Amilia. All my friends call me Amy, my relatives call me Milia, erm my brother and parents call me Adik ..(abis rahsia aku ni).. adik aku? Dia panggi aku Milia. No kak Milia, bertuah kan budak sorang tu? :D Hubby call me 'B'
Birthdate: November 4th, 1977. Dah la snake year, scorpio lak tuh.. huhuh takut dak? :P
Current status: Married, not a mother yet isk isk :(
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Natural black
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Layer Two: On the Inside
My heritage: Melayu Asli..both mama and ayah are from Perlis.. I'm pretty good in cakap Utara, don't play-play..
My fears: Height, Ghost :P
My Weaknesses: Impatience, hot tempered
My perfect pizza: Semua pun boleh :D

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My thoughts first thing when I wake up: Bila nak kaya ni, tak yah bangun pagi pi keje
My bedtime: Depends..most of the time sleeps (in front of TV) by 10pm, wakes up in the middle of the night and sleep again at 3-4am ..weird huh?
My most missed memory: Kena letak dua, my childhood/teenage days in Penang and being a student in PPP, Shah Alam

Layer Four: My picks
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
Mc Donald's or Burger King: Mc Donald's
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: Teh tarik kira tak? Tak suka Teh 'O' la..
Chocolate or Vanilla: Definitely Vanilla
Cappucino or Coffee: Cappucino

Layer Five: Do I
Smoke: Tak pernah sekali pun
Curse: Sometimes, depend on the situation.. trying very hard now to change
Take a shower: Not as long as a typical woman would take
Have a crush: McDreamy, does that count? Hahhahah
Think I've Been In love: More than once, dan dikecewakan few times..I've found my true love now, I hope and pray so.
Go to school: Of course
Want to get married: Sudah 4 tawun wOo.
Believe in myself: Not all the time..bad huh?
Think I'm a health freak: Of course...NOT.

Layer Six: In the past month
Drank alcohol: Of course not!
Gone to the mall: Of course, hey I'm a woman :)
Been on stage: Performing? Hell no. I've only been on stage for my graduation or receiving award ceremoy.. saya pemalu :P betulllllllllll..
Eaten Sushi: Yuck, never try it coz I know I won't like it
Dyed your hair: Never, of course.

Layer Seven: Have I ever
Played a stripping game: ROTFL ...gila ke apa? Me?
Changed who I am to fit in: I don't think so

Layer Eight: Age
I am hoping to be married: Done, since 2003..loving every minute of it.. and oh, trying to cope with the 'packages' that came with it - the inlaws, the additional clothes to wash and iron, the 'how many times must i tell you to put the dirty clothes in the designated basket' routine..bla..bla..bla....

Layer Nine: What was I doing (why oh why do I decide to do this tag at this hour?)
1 min ago: Doing this tag..
1 hour ago: Erk, doing my duty as a wife..muahahhah.
4.5 hours ago: Watching Betty on TV
1 month ago: If looking at my previous blog entry a month ago, I was all alone at home baking muffin ahahha.
1 year ago: Never ending work..

Layer Ten: Finish The Sentence
I love
: my family, hubby.. and bowling, jigsaw puzzle and Grey's Anatomy, and food :D
I feel: that I have my own strengths, that you shouldn't look down on me just because I'm fat, ugly and still don't have kids..ehehhe I'm emo like that...
I hate: two-faced people. I hate road bully. I hate mosquitoes. I hate the house developers who never get the house project done, stupid people!
I hide: my Credit card bills from my parents so that they don't get a heart attack if they find out how much ahahhah ok dak ayat?
I need: lots of money...and tons of energy. I can also use a free spa if anyone wants to give an early birthday present...:P

Layer Eleven: Tag 5 people
Let's see..I wanna tag 5 different people that I never tagged before : Fina, Cik Pijah, Aunty Teh, Nadya and Azrul (aku nak tengok lelaki punya POV plak). Sila buat yek?

4 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

money is never ending problem ek? samalah kita..aku skang ni kalau pening sgt pk pasal duit.. aku wat dekkk jer la..pening2 pun tak de faedah.. aku rasa usaha tu penting. but most importantly kita kena bersyukur and most importantly jgn pk sgt pasal duit. Bila kita happy and tak stress we will attract money, and vice versa. Semua ni rezeki dah ditentukan Allah s.w.t kita cuma perlu doa, usaha semoga rezeki kita diberkatiNya. heheh.. aper da aku membebel.. ni sebenarnya utk diri aku sendiri nih!

cpj said...

aiyoh. baru ingat nak dormant jab.. :p

Amy said...

Konot - Heheh ye la, kalau banyak duit leh gi jalan2, duduk tempat best2.. but true, money is not everything..

Cik Pij - Buek la kalau free :)

Unknown said...

oraitttttttttttt nanti aku buat ok...menarik jugak soalan2nye