Sunday, April 22, 2007

I've been tagged..AGAIN.

I've been tagged again, by this lovely lady..

THE MOVIE MEME

Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Setakat ni macam takde je lagi sampai 10 kali tengok, tapi yg dah tengok lebih dari sekali - Titanic (heheheh), My Heart, Ali Setan, citer2 P. Ramlee, Ice Age..apa lagi? *blank*

Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
None

Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
McDreamy, McDreamy, McDreamy :)


Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Mawi, Mr Bean, The Rock (ewww)

Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
A few from Dead Poets Society, Forrest Gump etc

Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
I don't really fancy movie musical

Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Titanic (of course), My Heart, Ali Setan, Azura (eehehhe banyak citer melayu lama je), Pretty Woman..and many more la, susah la nak name one movie je

Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Haven't been watching a real good one lately but the latest I've seen : Pursuit of Happiness is good...well recommended

Name a movie that you own.
Tengah pikir, too many la.

Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
This one I agree with Neomesuff, I would choose Jennifer Lopez... and oh yes, Jennifer Hudson too

Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Mana ada kat Malaysia ni.. abis2 pun StarLight Cinema..

Ever made out in a movie?
Duh? Tak kuasa...

Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
Oh banyak sangat...just hoping that it will show on TV real soon (as if I have the time pun)

Ever walked out of a movie?
Tak pernah lagi la tengok citer seteruk tu.. oh, but when I watched Harry Potter with hubby, I felt asleep..I didn't like it, I just go for the sake of him..

Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Oh, I'm sucker for sad stories, sure nangis punya.... the latest I cried is when I watch Kabie Kushrie Kabi Igam.. memang sedih la citer dia..

What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Mukhsin ..oh, I haven't comment about it in my blog.

What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Romance, comedy and animation... as of for me and hubby, we can only agree on animation

What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
I think it's Azura or Suara Kekasih - Ogy was so hot at that time, masa aku darjah 3-4 camtu.. my aunty used to bring me along

What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Scary Movie (so stupid), Harry Potter...memang aku tak minat

What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Ada satu animation movie on dinosaur kat TV, tak ingat...*sigh* citer kartun pun aku nangis ok?

What is the scariest movie you've seen?
Aku penakut..so I try as much as possible not to watch it.. citer Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam pun aku dah takut, inikan plak nak tengok citer lain

What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Too many to list down la..but I enjoyed Pirates of Caribbean, and , and *blank again*

Itu saja la...sekian. Tag done.

.

2 comments:

neomesuff said...

Dinotopia..you mean...is it?
..compare Mukhsin and Cinta - i think i prefer Cinta although Mukhsin is uniquely done...
..and baru watch Pursuit of Happiness..so touched.. that i googled on Chris Gardner..

Thank youuuuuu ;-)

Amy said...

Not so sure tapi sedih la katun dinosaur tu ehehhe. I prefer Cinta too... not a problem dear sis. Kalau ada apa2 lagi, bleh tag saya. Will be happy to do it :)