I went to Langkawi too, was an unplanned trip, day trip je... more on that in later post people. Saya hutang Zied satu tag.. here goes
Amy's 15 Pet Peeves (in no particular order):
1) Bed shaking/movement while I'm sleeping - Poor hubby had to wear socks on the sofa rather than sitting on the bed so as not to wake me up. I normally woke up to the slightest sound of opening door, toilet flush, cupboard door sound etc. I will get cranky after that especially when I was about to fall asleep. Tapi kalau dah penat sangat, lena je...I didn't even noticed he came back from work and had joined me in bed.
2) People who jump queues and dgn tak malu mengorder apa dia nak dgn muka innocent
3) At ATM machines, when the person before me after withdrawing money, took another card and start another transaction...always, always happened to me. Tak suka nya!!
4) Lack of common courtesy - Put the phone on silent mode when you're in cinema. I just hate it when although you have put your phone on silent mode,when the phone vibrates to indicate there is a call coming, you went ahead and answer the phone. Kalau urgent call dari family member pun, tak bleh ke ko lari kuar jap jawab call tu instead of yakking away during the movie. Bukan sekali plak tu, every half an hour! Apakah?
5) People who smoke in air conditioned room/area/restaurant. Common sense la weh tempat aircond ko nak smoking plak. Bila kena tegur, bleh cakap plak 'Takde pun signage kata tak boleh merokok' ..aiyOohh, mana sekolah daaaa?
6) Rude customer service personnel - if you can't even smile, or talk nicely, I suggest you find other job
7) People yg so-called cooking pro who make remarks to me like "Alah, kenapa pakai *tut*tut* buat kuah spaghetti, senang je buat sauce sendiri" or "Kenapa nak pakai instant base for pizza, kan senang buat sendiri"... boleh shut up dak? Boleh tak ko urus keluarga ko sendiri and let me manage mine? Barang2 instant di dunia ni dicipta untuk menyenangkan kaum wanita yg sibuk dgn kerjaya (huhuhu)..kalau aku tak support product diaorg, saper lagi nak support? muahhaha. The funny part is bila dia nak masak gulai ke tumis sambal ke, pakai plak rempah Adabi ke Baba's ke, Alagappa's ke... kenapa tak giling je cili sendiri, rempah sendiri kak oi kalau dah terror sangat semua nak buat sendiri? Hmphhhh..
8) People who like to talk about themselves..please!
9) Inconsiderate drivers
10) People who like to stare - it's rude you know.
11) Loud/high pitched music/voice while I'm concentrating on work.
12) Orang yg suka tumpang kereta tapi tak tepati masa, pastu suka minta singgah sana sini. Ingat aku taxi driver ko?? Get your own car la!
13) People who cannot make decision what they want to order although they have been in the queue for 10 minutes.
14) So-called 'friends' who still didn't get the hint that I want nothing to do with them anymore but still call me at odd hours. Sms boleh dak cakap amende yg ko nak sebenornya.
15) I hate ironing clothes...hate it, hate it. But I hate wrinkled clothes too..so I hate when I'm in the dilemma of ironing clothes just for the sake of hating wrinkled clothes. Faham dak? Hahhaaha..I just wish there is a washing machine that after it's done, it's wrinkle free and ready to be wear...yeah, rite.
There you go Zied. My 15 pet peeves. Now I wanna tag these people - Kodeng, Juliah (so that dia update blog dia!), Kak Dilla (same reason!), Konot (same reason!) & Nomee.
Isk, aku tak siram pokok lagi...mama balik japgi matila gua dia tengok pokok dia dah kuning2 kering...
Kalau la aku dok rumah aku sendiri nanti, aku nak tanam pokok bunga plastik je kat laman boleh dak? Tak payah sirammm-siramm (pemalass!)