Cakk!! Miss me? HUhuhuu perasann. Aku yg rindu korang sebenarnya, rindu baca blog korang. Seriously, am not too sure what I was busy with for the past 1 week. Balik keje awal, tapi malam2 dok tengok TV la, CD la and hence, neglected my blog.
It's 3.20am now, what am I up to? B is watching the finals of M.U vs Chelsea on Astro. I sort of promised him I would made nescafe for him to stay up before I fell asleep at 11.30pm.. hehehe and because I have promised, dgn automaticnya kul 2am, I woke up and found him glued to the TV. Made him his drinks and teman la kejap. Of course we want Chelsea to win, but M.U is now leading 1-0..sucks! Hehheehe. Surprised ke yg aku tengok bola? Actually I love watching soccer since secondary school, masa zaman gila tengok Abbas Saad and Alistair Edwards dulu. Sekarang malas dah nak tengok local scene, sedih! I actually tak follow sgt kalau clubs main, I prefer to watch World Cup ke, Euro ke where the matches are between countries. Walaupun B cakap sebenarnya players perform better masa clubs matches, tapi aku malas nak layan. Aku layan masa Euro or W.C sampai emo-emo and gaduh2 la dgn B kalau team fav aku kalah dgn team fav dia. Hahahaha..tapi kalau team aku yg menang, sampai ke besok pagi aku dok kutuk2 team dia..best. Some people said we women tengok bola sbb tengok players jek, rules semua tak tau..aku tahu gak la sket2, tahu la offside tu apa..of course kalau playersnya 'mantap' dan comel, bonus la untuk mata hahahhahah.
Last week, ada la sekali aku stayback sampai 8pm, sbb nak release result..this week takde dah. 5.30-5.40pm dan balik. Dah start ada kerja nak buat, takde la nganga macam last week. The way I see it, job aku sekarang ada season la busy ke tak. Bila busy sket, balik lambat la. Bila tak busy, 5.30pm dah cabut...so ok la. Weekends tak bleh elak la, kalau ada exam or events on Saturday, kena datang la kan. But when the office is 5 minutes away, I felt less reluctant to go and ada times yg aku tak kisah meng offerkan diri. Kalau ada events wedding ke, nak balik kpg ke then I will tell in advance and somebody else will replace, as simple as that. *Iklan kejap* Yeahhhh...Chelsea scored one goal already...now it's 1-1 (biting nails).
But I've been waking up late la nowadays, today being the latest, I woke up at 8.05am (purposely set the alarm at 8.05am) and still bleh rilek and mandi dan bersiap2 and still reach office at 8.25am.. kalau dah pindah ke BJ nanti, sure kena bangun awal kan? Aduih, I don't want to think about it yet. Let me enjoy this moment while it lasts kan?
Was caught with cold and cough the whole of last week. Jangkit dari B the week before. Puas la kena tease kat office with statements "Uish, baru masuk keje dah sakit..teruk kena buli ke?". Tried taking flu pills kat rumah je but it didn't work and sampai last Friday, I just had to visit the doctor sbb tak tahan dah. I couldn't stand the coughing part, sampai sakit urat2 leher bila sekali batuk. Am getting better now, taking antibiotics. Cough dah hilang, flu ada saki baki lagi. Went back to Pahang on Saturday as I was helping in the office in the morning. Mama went to Korea last Thursday and just got back yesterday.. Zied kata boring but Mama seems to be having fun, maybe because she went with her geng kut. But she did say things are quite expensive there, nevertheless, she bought me kain and brooch, for memory sake. I heart you, Ma! Below are some pictures taken. I'm glad she enjoyed her trip :)
This weekend my cousin, Aliff the engineer is getting engaged. We all will be going to Chemor (teringat iklan Petronas with the two cute kids) on Saturday. If B is going, he will be driving. If not, I will be driving. Mama had started with the hantaran preparations before she left for Korea, and now preparing for the final touch with Mak Lang. I think my Mak Lang is coming over tomorrow or Friday latest. Yes, I'm always excited with engagements and weddings preparations...:)
Ok, lastly, I owe Mama Maira&Misha a tag. Sorry babe, baru sekarang nak buat. At least I buat ok? And this time, I'm not tagging anyone coz the last time I tag, they have not done it. Anyways, here's 8 random facts about me. I think I've blog about this before in my Friendster's blog, but I have deleted it. Here goes:
1) I don't watch horror/thriller movies - badan je besar tapi penakut. Like seriously. If so happen I was watching TV and ada iklan on these kind of movies, I would immediately switch channels, bleh terbawa2 dlm tido tau :)
2) I am very clumsy and selekeh. Saya tukang pecahkan pinggan dan gelas kat rumah. And my tudung more often than not, get smeared by breakfast's bread crumbs ke, or lunch's curry :)
3) I may looked 'garang' but in actual fact, I'm quite manja and spoiled. You can ask my parents or Encik Zulkefli
4) I love engagement/wedding events - I like the whole hantaran preparations/the adats etc
5) I love reality shows - yes, even AF. This week American Idol final (I think David A will win), AF final (I think Riz or Stacy will win) and Survivor Finale (susah nak agak sapa menang).
6) Only family and close friends know this (now you know) - my dagu will sometimes gerak2/goyang with no particular reason, normally when I'm excited or when I cried. Lebih kurang macam eyebrow twitching, but it happens to my dagu. Weird huh?
7) I like certain things in order. Like the ringgit notes in my wallet. Rm50 paling belakang and RM1 paling depan..and when I wash the dishes. Sabunkan mende2 kecik dulu, sudu, gelas, then pinggan..pastu basuh dari atas, pinggan, then gelas, then sudu. So pinggan paling besar depan sekali, followed by pinggan kecik paling last. And I hate eating with different fork and spoon, Zul hates this habit of mine especially kalau kitaorg makan kat kedai sbb aku dok sibuk cari the same pattern of the fork and spoon set :P
8) Lastly, food. Some food I like it only in certain form. Contohnya durian, I can't stand the smell and I don't eat it. But I heart tempoyak. Siap hirup2 kuah. I have this history of 'tak tahu tempoyak came from what fruit' when I first met Zul's mother during our friendship and she served me patin tempoyak..hahhaha. It was the joke in the family till now, heck even makcik2 kat kampung dia know about this joke. Other examples, jagung. I like corn in a cup, but I don't like corn flavor ice cream or corn pudding or even when it is mixed with fried rice. I don't like eating cempedak raw, but I heart cempedak goreng. Yeah, I'm a weirdo like that!
So, that's it. Fuh panjang. What else is new la kan? :P. Bila kahwin dgn org kampung kan, I think I learn quite a lot from him :)...I didn't know rebung will eventually become a buluh until he told me in Perlis while we were eating gulai rebung (I only like the kuah, not the rebung). Dia siap kata "Kan peribahasa Melentur Buluh Biar dari rebung tu??" Yelah, tahu tapi tah apsal aku blur sgt mende2 camni. Now I know :P
p/s Alhamdulillah, one long lost friend from N03, Zureen had emailed me - the wonders of blogging. Tinggal Salbiah je yg entah hilang ke mana..
pp/s The match is not over yet, still tie 1-1. This C.Ronaldo kan kalau dia bersara main bola, he will be a 'good actor', bleh menang Oscar. Hpmhhh!
Updated : MU menang..erghhh.