Monday, June 30, 2008

A fairly good weekend

I had a good weekend. :)

Saturday morning was spent in the office (and I still say I had a good weekend?) to settle some work and went back at 11am. Life is a bliss when office is 5 mins away :). B came home early from work too and he spent the afternoon sleeping, with me disturbing him once in a while for meals and prayers. We had dinner outside, just the two of us.

Sunday morning was spent lazing around watching TV in between doing laundy and reading newspapers. I've booked the cinema thru M2U (I so heart M2U!) to watch Mr McDreamy in M.ade of Honor. A must watch for Patrick's fan. I like watching the female actress too. She's so pretty. How come I've never watched any of her movies previously? After movie, I bought myself a perfume coz my current perfume only left a few drops. Had a good deal, dapat bag and other stuffs and because we bought it in P.arkson (near to the cinema maaa), we got some vouchers and B bought himself a pair of shoes.

I was so in a good mood that I insist to cook that evening although we reached home around 6.30pm. Simple dinner - sambal ikan bilis and sotong goreng tepung. We had dinner together with Tiyah and Mama. Mama told me that Ayah and her drop by my house in Bkt J.alil on their way back from a Seremban wedding. Ayah told me the electrical points are all ready and they had also changed the tiles to better tiles than previously. He's assuming that the house is almost ready. Tiang letrik pun dah pacak. Ye ke dah nak siap ni? I've had this imaginary living room, kitchen and rooms in my head since early this year. No doubt that it's a very small house, but it's my house and I've had some idea what to put where :). A small renovation will still need to be done before I can really move in. And I know it will burn a hole in our pocket
$$$$$$$$kachingg$$$$$$$

And to add to my happiness, Spain won the EURO2008 this morning. They totally deserve it, Torress sorang2 pun jadik tau, kalau ada si D.Villa tu lagik hancus Germany dikerjakan :D. Kepada peminat2 Germany, better luck next time. Kita tunggu EURO2010 and WorldCup ye?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Akak, baru tgk ker Made of Honour? Lambat la akak nih.. tp kan, rasa nyer itu bukan badan dempsey la.. ketul2 sgt.. hehehe.. dempsey kan kurus kering skit... by the way, umah akak tu tambah imagine dgn jam dinding saya kay.. jangan beli jam dinding kay...

Amy said...

Sha - Tu la, nak nunggu Abg Zul free seksa. Tu pun dia ajak tengok masa kat Kuantan tau, mana bleh. Time tu citer tu tak kuar lagik. Ha'ah la, bila kak amy pikir balik2 mmg nampak tough gila badan dia ehehhe. Uiks, Sha nak kasik akak jam dinding ke? Mekasih la...:)

Anonymous said...

Akak lupa la tuh.. tah entry mana ari tu yg saya cop nak bg akak jam dinding kan.. huk huk huk...

MHB said...

amy, some of the wonderful things in life are really simple things like lounging around with your loved ones, cooking etc.. kan?? Glad you had a great weekend...

Wah... rumah you dah nak siap?? As for my house, malas nak pegi tengok dah... not to mention scary too!!

Anonymous said...

Sha - hahhaha akak ni pelupa la dek oii...mekasih la..*hugs*

myheartbleeds - I rarely had that kind of weekend :)..tu bila dapat tu guna sepenuhnya. This weekend and next weekend will be working aiyohhh :D

Zetty said...

amboih amboih...bukan main hepi kau kan spain menang.

Amy said...

Zets - Alahh, 2 tahun sekali beb. Keh kehhh...

Inn said...

i pun baru tengok MOH :) but am no footie fan.

lama tak baca ur blog! rindu!!!!

Anonymous said...

Inn - U tengok gak? Heheheh apalah yg u rindu dgn blog I ni? But nice to know someone misses my blog :)