Friday, February 13, 2009

I've got a LOT to tell

I need to stop this habit of updating every 2 weeks


First of all, Happy Birthday to Mama ku...today's her birthday! And she is still jet lagged, she just came back from London yesterday morning..terus lena :). I pray for her happiness and wellness. AMIN. You will always be the Queen of my heart Ma!

Shopping sakan.. and kitaorg akan share segala beg dan kasut sebab semua size lebih kurang je. Kaki Tiyah je terlebih panjang...ehehe yippee *aku bleh conquer pakai kasut lawa*

Beshnya snowww...

So what have I been up to..ni citer last2 weekend..dok ym conference dgn Laila and Rosnah and we decided to meet for breakfast at Uncl.e Lim Subang ..biasalah plan last minute.. managed to texted others and since last minute, only Sandra and Intan (pengantin baru yg berseri2!) managed to join..jadilah, at least jumpa. Siapa la yg boleh diharap nak organize meet up lagi ni kawan2? It's been a while kan?


Oh ada gak sempat tengok Bride Wars kat GS.C. Hilarous..I love it. And beli DVD untuk citer2 lain..tah bila nak tengok, tahu2 je dah kuar kat Astr.o :)

Apa lagi..hmmm I bumped into my ex bf J, Isnin baru ni. Gosh, it's been 8 years since we last saw each other and I never want to bumped into him again..was my first bf and the worst :). B was waiting for me in the car as I made a quick purchase in G.iant near my house. And what do you know, his car was blocking my car. As we were in a rush, I quickly put my things at the back seat and gave a signal to the lady in the car (tak sure la wife ke gf) to move her car. I could not see her clearly sbb keta dia tinted (typical) and I saw her waving to the ex to move the car..and when I look into the direction she was waving, I saw him. He was shocked to see me, but was not near enough to be able to talk. He managed a smile but I think I've succeeded in pretending that I didn't know who he is as I just took a quick glance and then got into the car. Bleh dapat anugerah pelakon terbaik tuu. In the car, I told B who it was, as he already heard about the ex. He was cool and slowly reversing our car, aku dah tak toleh mana dah. Just petending to eat the karipap B bought for me hikss.

Yes, I could have just said hi..I've forgiven what he had done to me (he was secretly having another gf when we were going out), I suddenly remembered how heart broken I was, how Mama had to fly down from Perlis to console me after we broke up coz I was crying non stop. Mama knew J as he was introduced to my parents..yeah, that serious. But I could not say hi, as I foresee the question of 'Dah berapa org anak?' and as some people sometimes perceive happiness by the number of children you have, I don't want him to have the satisfaction of thinking I was not happy..yeah, I'm a loser like that. In actual fact, I never regretted my decision as I've been blessed with a man who understands me 99% (:P), who tolerated my crazyness and most important, who made me feel special and beautiful. *mushy-mushy*

Talking about the man of my life, he had started working in a shift on Wednesday.. boohoo. One of the effect of the economic downturn, unlike kilang2 lain yg tutup and buang pekerja, so far his company hanya rotate staff working normal and shift to accommodate the short of staffs temporarily. Tak tahulah for how long. Sometimes dia akan kerja shift, sometimes normal. And he started his shift with 8pm-8am slot..double boo. He goes to work at 6.30pm, to accomodate Maghrib, so that he have ample time to perform Maghrib at work before starting his shift. I finished work at 5.30pm, sampai rumah dalam 5.40, I barely have about 40 minutes with him before he's off to work and by the time he finished his shift in the morning, I was already at work :(.

The first day tu, dlm kelam kabut, I only arrived home at 5.45pm. Borak2 kejap, he teased me sampai aku nangis..don't ask, dia mmg suka nyakat and puas tengok sampai aku nangis. Gila buang masa. Gerammm...grrr. On normal days, breakfast time is the only time we can sit and eat together, and so I got up as early as 6am to prepare breakfast and eat with him as he need to leave the house at 7am. Malam pun nak dinner together maybe dalam 2-3 times in a week je coz sometimes dia balik pun dah 9pm. Now that he's working in the night shift, he managed to have lunch with me at my office as that's the only time we can dine together. Jadilahh, at least once a day. Sometimes, we need to make do of whatever left kan. Kena pikir positif ni, Amy.

He's off today and Saturday. Yippeee. I've booked to watch Geng (Upin and Ipin) on Saturday morning, we just love watching them on TV..so cute. Till later, have a nice weekend!

Next posting : To do Izan's tag..sorry beb, will definitely do.

8 comments:

Zetty said...

adakah bag coach yg aku nampak dalam gambar ittuueeww?

Anonymous said...

Zets - Tu la aku pun ingat it's Coach but Ma bought in Clarks. Cantik kan..aku sooka. Semua beg Clarks, kasut pun.

Arena said...

Babe,
Your mum had a great time nampaknya.. Apsal ko tak ikut sis? Best tuh!

Nomee said...

Happy belated birthday Auntie!
Aku geram la Amy. Asal nko nak gather-gather jer, on Saturday when I'm working. Arghhh....

Cosmic_GurL said...

Your mom is so cute la..hehehe..I dah tengok citer Geng. Brought my 4 year old nephew and for the 1st time he was awake thruout the entire movie...tak penah jadi kay! Shows that budak2 mmg suka Upin n Ipin...i rasa cam nak gi tengok again pasal best sgt! :)

Anonymous said...

Che Na - Fulus beb, fulus. baik gua simpan utk rumah. MAybe sbb dah pernah pegi London, so takpela. CUma jeles la sbb masa mama pegi, snow le plakk waduh.

Nomee - Thank you for the wish. Hihi jgn la marah, pasni aku akan cuba accommodate ko punya time plak ok?

Sherie - Tq..mama I memang cute. Heehe. Memang best Upin Ipin, but I would prefer that citer tu more on the kampung story, bukan ada alien bagai but I still enjoy la!

Unknown said...

aku rasa kok aku jadik laki kau pun aku akan suka nyakat kau eh...hahahahaha...dont ask me why though...tapi aku rasa memamng best nyakat kau hahahahaha...

Amy said...

Fina - Ces, bukan nak support aku.. sometimes pun kadang2 aku rasa he likes to get on my nerves sampai aku majok..(bukan nak pujok pun!), lagi dia gelak ada la pastu.